The exclusive Winterspecial at the Lahn!
Christmas parties, company outings and events
of a special kind.
Let yourself be enchanted by the unique atmosphere of a winter evening in a tipi village of the North American indigenous people. The torches and fire are already burning when you arrive at around 8 pm and do not leave until the last guest leaves the village at midnight. Experience an evening of special impressions in nature! Whether you want to relax in fluffy ceilings in the tipi at the camp fire, enjoy the starry sky with a mulled wine at the large fire place or listen to the river whisper in the torchlight: Here you can relax with your friends or colleagues, away from every (pre-Christmas) stress.
Hearty food and hot mulled wine provide for physical well-being and warmth from the inside. The evening is completely prepared by Lahntours, two staff members are at your disposal during the whole event and ensure a smooth, pleasant procession and culinary care.
Let yourself be enchanted by winter dreams
Details and information
- Fully equipped Indian tipis (blankets, pillows, seating, dishes, fire place) on our campsite in Solms-Schohleck
- Hearty food and mulled wine tasting (also alcohol-free)
- Large camp fire outside for all guests and smaller camp fire in the tipi
- Full-time support by Lahntours staff including entertainment of the fire and torches
- Guided torch hike (1 hour)
Can be booked individually at fixed dates or individually for groups of 10 or more.
The entire tipidorf can also be rented from groups exclusively to a desired date.
Per person: €75
- Individually bookable from 1 November
Optional additional services:
- Fakir & Fire Show
- Musical background "Live"
- Torch walk
- Individual transfer from / to your desired location