Special regulations for the corona crisis
Dear customers and partners of Lahntours Active Travel,
We are currently receiving numerous inquiries as to how a possible risk from the Corona crisis affects our travel program.
In these turbulent and difficult times, despite the exceptional circumstances, we would like to support you in making your travel planning as pleasant and easy as possible.
We have therefore compiled current information about your travel booking on our website and answer your questions about new or rebooking as well as cancellations. With our temporary, far-reaching goodwill arrangements, you can now make your trip even more individual. There are various ways to do this.
At Lahntours Active Travel, we take the topic seriously, because the health of all employees and guests comes first.
For each trip, we will evaluate the recommendations of the responsible authorities regarding our program and, as before, make our decisions after careful consideration.
Due to the currently extremely high number of customer contacts, we are continuously working on increasing the capacity to meet demand. However, there are currently longer waiting times. For this reason, we ask you for solidarity so that we can process the most urgent inquiries first.
Please note that we can only accept requests for changes or cancellations of bookings in writing.
Your Lahntours team
Temporary special regulations during the "Corona crisis"
- Our travel conditions remain valid.
- In addition, during the "Corona crisis" we grant our customers the options listed below (far-reaching goodwill regulations).
- A prerequisite for the special regulation is the connection with the corona virus and a participant in the travel group or the requirements of the responsible authorities.
- The special regulations do not apply to bookings with external services (e.g. catering, hotel accommodation). In individual cases, these processes are checked by our management and coordinated with the service providers so that the best possible solution can be offered.
- If the instructions from the responsible authorities restrict our program at the time of your trip, you can postpone or cancel bookings for the duration of the instructions free of charge. It is generally to be assessed for each individual trip whether the relevant circumstances exist.
Far-reaching goodwill agreements during the "corona crisis"
- Deposits are still to be made according to the booking confirmation (20%). Unless otherwise agreed in the individual case, the remaining payment is due 14 days before the start of the trip.
- Bookings can be rebooked free of charge within the 2020 season up to 15 days before the start of the trip.
- Bookings or payments made can be rebooked free of charge into a voucher that can be redeemed by the end of the 2021 season up to 15 days before the start of the trip.
- Bookings can be rebooked up to 08 days before the start of the trip for a rebooking fee within the 2020 season or into a voucher valid until the end of the 2021 season. Unless otherwise agreed in individual cases, the rebooking fee is € 25 per customer.
We are happy to offer comprehensive personal advice on the current situation, as well as individually tailored options depending on the recommendations of the responsible authorities. Please contact us in writing by email.
For more information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2), please contact the Robert Koch Institute.